Top Dentist serving Midvale and surrounding cities
- Local family dentist available near you
- Look good with our modern services
- Friendly and awesome atmosphere
- Open for 911 emergencies
- Call us for all your urgent dental needs
Our goal is to provide superior care and treat patients from all dental backgrounds. We make every effort to ensure your appointment is as comfortable & relaxing as possible when you come in for a visit. If you want to look and feel your best, come and see us today and get the best care from the dentist of choice in Midvale and throughout Salt Lake County!
Emergency Cosmetic Dentist available 24 hours to residents of Midvale Utah
- Cosmetic services close by and easy to get scheduled
- Quality Veneers that are cheap and affordable
- If you have a missing tooth, come and see us today for great implants
- Don’t be toothless-Increase your smile with the best implants available in your area
- Receive the best emergency cosmetic dentist services today
As a cosmetic dentist, we offer veneers, dental bonding, teeth whitening, dental cleanings and mouth guards and night guards. Veneers are a dental procedure in which a tooth-colored covering is put over the outside of the tooth. Veneers are usually only applied to the part of the tooth that is visible when talking or smiling. Bonding requires attaching composite resin material to the front of your teeth. This is performed to repair damage caused by decay, close gaps between the teeth, alter the alignment of the tooth or for other cosmetic purposes.
Teeth Whitening service
Get the Best Quality whitening services available in Midvale Utah
- Look great with affordable whitening services in Salt Lake County
- Laser teeth whitening for the whitest smile
- Zoom whitening in-office or home treatments available
- Low-cost whitening treatments to remove stains on teeth and give them a whiter, more dazzling appearance
- Get clean and bright teeth up to 8 shades whiter
White teeth that are healthy can give you a brighter, more attractive smile that can give you the confidence you need will give you the confidence you deserve. Dr. Gregory Perkins, D.D.S. offers the kind of teeth whitening to Midvale patients that is highly recommended. Our facility promotes in-office whitening and tray whitening. Both of these bleaching processes are safe and remove stains on teeth for a whiter, more brilliant and bright appearance.
Dental Implants Periodontist
Feel good and look great with quality dental implants in Salt Lake County
- Get the best local teeth implant service nearby
- We perform all types of oral surgeries, call us today for a list of services
- We use sedation for the most comfortable visit possible
- The dental procedures we use are painless
- Get the top care during an emergency dental situation
- We only provide complete dental care, leaving you at your best
Dental implants, which are artificial tooth roots, provide a permanent base for replacement teeth. Once fixed, these implants are used to help stabilize and make more sturdy removable dentures. Dental Implants, when compared to dentures, crowns, and bridges, are a very popular and effective solution for patients suffering from missing teeth, defective teeth, or those who have chronic dental problems. Dental Implants function, fit, and feel like natural teeth and are becoming the new norm in tooth replacement.
Early Pioneer settlers began seeing the abundance of opportunities in the land and the landscape of Utah had to offer; thus, early pioneers began to depend on the Salt Lake Valley and recognized the richness they inherited. They saw the bubbling creeks and the vast grassy valleys and saw the potential for farmlands and fields. They discovered rich minerals and ores that helped the valley produce thriving communities of trade and industry.
This was the beginning of the city of Midvale. The western areas of the city were developed as a mining and milling settlement and the eastern part of the city was formed of agricultural neighborhoods.
The part of the town that is known as the Old Town area of Midvale began initially as a center of industry and mining. In 1851, pioneer families began arriving to start settling the land. It then blossomed during the 1870’s as a result of mining taking place in Bingham Canyon and the birth of the railroad.
The area was eventually called Bingham Junction and was an important midpoint for the rail between mining in Bingham Canyon to the west and Little Cottonwood Canyon to the east. When silver was discovered in the Little Cottonwood Canyon and Bingham Canyon people flocked to be a part of the mining boom in the valley of Midvale. Once the mining industry took off, so did the hotels, boarding houses, schools, and saloons creating a thriving new city of Midvale.
Gregory D. Perkins, D.D.S.
7430 Creek Rd | Sandy, UT | 84093
Telephone: (801) 255-4870
Midvale City Hall
7505 S Holden St | Midvale, UT | 84047
Telephone: (801) 567-7200
Rocky Mountain Power
PO Box 25308 | Salt Lake City, UT | 84125
Telephone: (801) 237-2293 | Toll-free: (888) 221-1070
PO Box 45841 | Salt Lake City, UT | 84139-0001
Toll-free: (800) 323-5517
Emergency (24-hour service): (800) 767-1689