Top Dentist serving Cottonwood Heights and surrounding cities
- Local family dentist available near you
- Look good with our modern services
- Friendly and awesome atmosphere
- Open for 911 emergencies and other dental emergencies
- Call us for all your urgent dental needs including pain, swelling and discomfort
Our goal is to provide superior care and treat patients from all dental backgrounds. Whether you need a family dentist, pediatric dentist or a general dentist, you can find what you need at our dental practice. We make every effort to ensure your appointment is as comfortable & relaxing as possible when you come in for a visit. If you want to look and feel your best, come to see Gregory D. Perkins, D.D.S. today. Visit the dentist of choice in Cottonwood Heights and throughout Salt Lake County today!
Emergency Cosmetic Dentist Serving Residents of Cottonwood Heights and Salt Lake County
- Cosmetic services close by and easy to get a visit scheduled
- Quality veneers that are cheap, affordable and great quality
- If you have a missing tooth, come to see us today for great implants
- Don’t be toothless-Increase your smile with the best implants available in your area
- Receive the best emergency cosmetic dentist services today
As a cosmetic dentist, we offer veneers, dental bonding, tooth whitening, dental cleanings and mouth guards and night guards. Veneers are a dental technique wherein a teeth-colored covering is placed over the outer layer of the tooth. Veneers are typically simplest implemented to the part of the tooth this is visible while smiling or talking. Bonding calls for attaching composite resin material to the front of your enamel. This is done to restore damaged teeth caused by decay, close gaps among the tooth, alter the alignment of the tooth or for different cosmetic purposes.
Teeth Whitening service
Get the Best Quality whitening services available in Cottonwood Heights Utah
- Look great with affordable whitening services in Salt Lake County
- Laser teeth whitening for the whitest smile
- Zoom whitening in-office or home treatments available
- Low-cost whitening treatments to remove stains on teeth and give them a whiter, more dazzling appearance
- Get clean and bright teeth up to 8 shades whiter
Healthy white teeth can give you a brighter, extra appealing smile which provides you with the confidence you deserve. Dr. Gregory Perkins, D.D.S. Offers the best form of teeth whitening to Cottonwood Heights residents can trust. Our facility promotes in-office whitening and tray whitening. Both of those bleaching processes are safe and do away with stains on teeth for a whiter, more great and brilliant appearance.
Dental Implants Periodontist
Feel good and look great with Quality Dental Implants in Salt Lake County
- Get the best local teeth implant service nearby
- We provide a variety of oral surgery services
- We use sedation for the most comfortable visit possible
- The dental procedures we use are painless and affordable
- Get the top care during an emergency dental situation
- We only provide complete dental care, leaving you at your best
Dental implants, which are artificial tooth roots, provide a permanent base for replacement teeth. Once fixed, these implants are used to help stabilize and make more sturdy removable dentures. Dental Implants, when compared to dentures, crowns, and bridges, are a very popular and effective solution for patients suffering from missing teeth, defective teeth, or those who have chronic dental problems. Dental Implants function, fit, and feel like natural teeth and are becoming the new norm in tooth replacement.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
Being a part of the Salt Lake County, UT, Cottonwood Heights is a city arranged along the east seat of the Salt Lake Valley. It is south of both the city of Holladay and Murray, and it is east of Cottonwood Heights. The city of Cottonwood Heights is only north of Sandy and is inside the Salt Lake City Metropolitan domain. After a viable vote in favor of the city to be consolidated in May of 2004, the city wound up being set up in January of 2005. As of the 2010 assessment, the number of tenants in Cottonwood Heights was 33,433.
As the city’s name proposes, its geography is summoned by a high edge that brings the two valleys of the Big and Little Cottonwood Creeks together. This was clear in the city’s depiction, “City Between the Canyons”. Cottonwood Heights edge is canvassed in rustic hotels. Most business progression has been limited to the lower domains north of the edge. These zones fuse the parts along Fort Union Boulevard, in Fort Union, and the “Old Mill” in the upper east corner of the city close Big Cottonwood Creek.
The State Routes 190 and 210 offer access to the valley and continue running near the eastern edge of the city. They are the primary state courses that enter the city of Cottonwood Heights. Interstate 215 continues running along the northern edge of the city and State Route 152 meets the city at one point. The city is building a trail along the Big Cottonwood Creek that will be used for horseback riding, walking, running, and biking. Cottonwood Heights is in the Canyons School District limits. Brighton High School is the fundamental auxiliary school inside the area.
Gregory D. Perkins, D.D.S.
7430 Creek Rd | Sandy, UT | 84093
Telephone: (801) 255-4870
2277 E. Bengal Blvd. |
Cottonwood Heights, UT | 84121
Telephone: (801) 944-7000
Rocky Mountain Power
PO Box 25308 | Salt Lake City, UT | 84125
Telephone: (801) 237-2293 | Toll-free: (888) 221-1070
PO Box 45841 | Salt Lake City, UT | 84139-0001
Toll-free: (800) 323-5517
Emergency (24-hour service): (800) 767-1689