Salt Lake City Dental Services
Dr. Gregory Perkins and his accommodating professional staff is committed to helping you improve your dental health. Dr. Perkins is among the dentists Salt Lake City residents can count on for superior dental care at a reasonable price.
We perform a wide range of dental procedures with precise care and skill. Whether you need a thorough dental cleaning or a new set of dentures, we are here to help. The procedures we offer include:
- Bonding – Bonding improves the color and appearance of your teeth. It involves applying a composite resin material that matches your tooth’s natural color and bonding it with the surface of your tooth. This procedure can be used when repairing tooth damage and correcting the alignment of your teeth.
- Filling – This procedure repairs the damage caused by decay and prevents further tooth degradation. It is done by removing decayed tooth material, cleaning the affected area, and filling the remaining cavity with gold, plastic, porcelain, or amalgam. The material used as the filling depends on the extent of the repair needed.
- Crowns – A crown or “cap” restores tooth function by encasing the remaining structure of the damaged tooth in a protective covering. This can be used to cover a space where there is little tooth structure left. Crowns serve several functions, including hiding discoloration and protecting or restoring fractured teeth.
- Bridges – Bridging is a method that fills the gap created by one or more missing teeth. Most dental bridges involve an artificial tooth that is held together by two dental crowns. They are then cemented to the natural teeth next to the gap to ensure stability.
- Tooth Extraction – This procedure is done to remove severely decayed, infected, or impacted teeth. We also perform wisdom tooth extraction when required.
- Dentures – Dentures are removable devices that are custom-made to replace missing teeth. Both full and partial dentures are available. They are designed to resemble natural teeth and restore mouth function.
Dr. Gregory Perkins is one of the dentists Salt Lake City patients can turn to for advanced dental health care. Give us a call at 801-255-4870 to learn more about our services!
Maintaining good oral hygiene is one of the most important things you can do for your teeth and gums. Healthy teeth not only enable you to look and feel good, they make it possible to eat and speak properly. Good oral health is important to your overall well-being. Daily preventive care, including proper brushing and […]